YDRYN used to be an alias I gave my crush in high school. :)
But now, I am giving it a new meaning....coming from the verses I am inspired to identify it with.
YOUNG
1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
DELIGHTFUL
Psalm 16:6
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
RIGHTEOUS
Psalm 97:11
Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.
Psalm 112:4
Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.
Psalm 118:20
This is the gate of the LORD through which the righteous may enter.
YEARNING FOR GOD
Psalm 84:2
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
Isaiah 26:9
My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
Jeremiah 31:20
Is not Ephraim my dear son, the child in whom I delight? Though I often speak against him, I still remember him. Therefore my heart yearns for him; I have great compassion for him," declares the LORD.
NOBLE
Luke 8:15
But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.
Isaiah 32:8
But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands.
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing...God bless you!
You're welcome. Thank you for reading. Hope you're enjoying your time more and more with Elijah!
NICE OUTLOOK! ARE YOU A PASTOR?
@PURE LOVE NETWORK: Thanks! No. I'm not a pastor. Are you?
Post a Comment